We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. The information that you provide us with, or that is gathered automatically, will only be used in accordance with the privacy statement. Your information also helps us to monitor and provide you with the services that you are entitled to, as a visitor to our website.
What we do with your information
• Internal record keeping.
• To improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send you mailings or promotional emails about new products, services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes, or to customise the website according to your preferences.
• We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
• If requested, we may submit your information to law enforcement or government authorities.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. They help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie does not give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies.
The transmission of information through the Internet is not completely secure. However, we will do our best to protect your personal data and have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other reputable websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, we do not have any control over third party websites. We cannot be responsible for the content, protection and privacy of any information you provide whilst visiting these sites.
or email :